- What is an escape room?
- An escape room is a game. You and your friends will be "locked" in a room. You have an hour to find all the hidden objects and solve all the puzzles to find
your way out.
- Am I really locked in?
- No. You will never be locked, or trapped, in a room. You will always be able to leave the room, especially if you have an emergency. Just remember, you must find the final piece
of each game in order for your team to be considered successful.
- Will my friends be the only other people in the room with me?
- That depends. If you book an entire room, then yes. (Plus you get a sweet discount!) But there is a chance that if you're only booking a few spots, that you might have strangers
too. They might become your new best friends though, who knows? #Squadgoals
- How long do we have to escape?
- You have one hour, and one hour only, so please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure.
- Players arriving ten minutes or more past their start time (time reserved) will be denied entry and will not be given a refund.
- But I thought there was a no refund policy?
- That is correct, but there is one exception. If the game is cancelled by management, i.e. some natural disaster has caused us to temporarily close, we will allow you to reschedule. If you
decide to cancel, or simply don't show up, there is no refund.
- Speaking of Natural Disasters, what do you do for bad weather?
- If the weather conditions cause unsafe driving conditions, or power outages, we will call AND email all of our customers whose reservations will be affected. We will give instructions for
- How much does this cost?
- Prices vary based on room and group size.
- No Groupons or Discounts are offered for Santa's Office.
- Can I have my child's birthday party there?
- Unfortunately, our facility is unable to host birthday parties.
- So is there an age limit?
- Any participant under the age of 16 MUST have a parent or guardian in the room with them AT ALL TIMES.
- Our rooms are not childproof, and we ask that any groups with players under the age of 5 book the entire room. Contact us with any
questions or concerns
- Are any of the rooms scary?
- If the rooms were rated, they would most definitely fall in the G or PG categories. But we are all afraid of different things, so it is possible that someone might think they're
- Do I have to book online or can I just walk in?
- All reservations are made online here. We cannot take reservations over the phone. Also, we might not have any spaces
available if you just walk in, and would hate for you to drive out here and not be able to play.
- I don't see my question here, what do I do?
- If you have any questions that we haven't answered, feel free to send us a message on Facebook, email us, or call.